BUILDWORTH LISTING & SALES SYSTEM
WHETHER YOUR HAVE A MARKET READY HOME -
OR A COMPLEX SITUATION…WE CAN HELP!
Any Listing Agent can list your market ready property and wait for a Buyer’s Agent to bring them a Buyer. If it’s priced right and shows well it should sell quickly for a fair price. But, what if your property should be sold for top dollar by a patient Agent, needs repair, is complicated by family or legal matters, or needs to be sold quickly (or very quickly).
The BUILDWORTH LISTING & SALES SYSTEM offers our clients multiple sales options and strategies available to them throughout the sales process to ensure a successful sale – every time – guaranteed. And only our Sales System includes an ALL CASH OFFER on every Listing we accept that be requested at any time during the sales process!
WHAT WE OFFER & WHAT WE PROMISE
WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT WE PROMISE
- Sell your property for more money, in less time.
- Purchase the most home you can for the least money.
- Rental & Management Services if rental option is best.
- Customized end-to-end solution for each Client.
- No “part-timers” – only dedicated Agent Advisors
- Make certain you understand and consider all options.
- Make certain you are updated each and every week.
- Make certain you always feel like you are our only client.
- Make certain you have access to our Managing Broker.
- Make certain you can cancel any Agreement – at any time.
LOOKING FOR A REAL ESTATE FRIM THAT STILL MARKETS & SELLS REAL ESTATE?
DON'T SETTLE FOR AN AGENT THAT LISTS YOUR HOME AND THEN "WAITS & PRAYS" FOR A SALE.
At Buildworth our “PROVEN RESULTS” Marketing System” ensures we sell your home for the most money, in the least time.
NOT SURE BUILDWORTH IS YOUR RIGHT CHOICE?
Review our exclusive Guarantees & Programs that ensure satisfaction & deliver results, to every Client, every time
CLICK TITLES BELOW FOR DETAILS
SOLD IN 77 DAYS OR IT'S FREE PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
"PROVEN RESULTS" 25 POINT MARKETING SYSTEM
"BUYNOW" CASH OFFER PROGRAM
CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED HOME PROGRAM
SELLER FEEDBACK GUARANTEE
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
SELL IT YOURSELF - PAY US NOTHING
MARKET-READY SHORT TERM LOAN PROGRAM
NO RISK - CANCEL ANYTIME LISTING AGREEMENT
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE. YOUR HOME IS TOO VALUABLE TO SACRAFICE TO THE NEXT "BIG THING".
At a time when consumers are supposed to believe that selling a home is as simple as texting a friend, we prove to our clients every day that trusting their most valuable asset to part-time Agents, the next silicon valley real estate “game-chargers” or the billionaire cash buying services trying to steal their home, is the difference between increasing worth or losing it.
EVER CONSIDER SELLING YOUR HOME YOURSELF OR WITH A DISCOUNT OR ONLINE BROKERAGE?
Before you underestimate the tasks and expertise required to successfully sell a home, or listen to the fiction from the “discount brokerages”, consider the sheer volume and expertise of the tasks tackled by your professional real estate advocate. See the full task list below and ask yourself if the process appears simple enough for a “do-it-yourself” experiment or the newest online sales solution offering a cheap home sales solution.
- Research Ownership
- Research Comparable Listed Properties
- Research Previous Sales Activity
- Assessors Tax Information Ordered
- Review Assessor Information
- Complete Market Study (CMA)
- Send Confirmation of Listing Appointment
- Deliver Pre-Listing Information to Seller
- Call to Confirm Appointment with Seller
- Get Listing Documents Signed
- Advise Team of New Listing
- Order Property Photos
- Upload Listing and Photos to MLS
- Prepare Showing Instructions for Office
- Design Custom Property Yard and Rider Signs
- Order Yard & Rider Signs
- Design and execute Marketing System Elements
- Copy of By-Laws Ordered
- Provision Lock Box and Keys
- Install Lock Box
- 100’s of tasks to entertain Offers and negotiating a successful sale
- Advise Team Members of New Sale
- Copies of Contract to Seller
- Copies of Contract to Selling Agent
- Copies of Contract in Office File
- Sales in Progress Completed
- Coordinate with Selling Agent and Lender
- Fax Copies of Contract to Lender
- Provide Comparable Sales to Appraiser
- Schedule Appraisal
- Fax Copies of Contract to Title Company
- Order Title Insurance
- Coordinate Home Inspection
- Review Home Inspection Results
- Confirm Closing Date
- Share Date with Seller, Seller Agent, Lender
- Schedule Follow-Up Call for Seller
- Schedule Follow-Up Call for Buyer
- File Entire Closing Package
- Pick Up Sign and Lock Box
- Move Seller to SOI/COI/Past Client Group